- Austfield Manger Anwar Menashi is a qualified Accredited Certifier accredited to act as Principal Certifying Authority (PCA) for Class 1 & 10 Building as well Accredited by Building Professional Board as Civil & Structural Engineer to certify the followings for all Classes of Buildings.
Issuing compliance certificates, under the EP&A Act in the following categories
- C1 – private road and drainage design compliance
- C2 – private road and drainage construction compliance
- C3 – stormwater management facilities design compliance
- C4 – stormwater management facilities construction compliance
- C6 – compliance certificates for constructed subdivision road and drainage works.
- C7 – structural engineering Design & Construction compliance
- C12 – geotechnical engineering compliance: – Issue of compliance certificates for designs of and constructed foundations, earthworks, earth retaining structures and pavements relevant to subdivision work
- C15 – stormwater compliance
Austfield can help you with all your certification needs for Class 1 & 10 buildings as per the following:
- Accredited Certification Services in accordance with Environmental Planning and Assessment Act 1979 (EP&A Act).
- Issue construction certificates, certifying (among other things) compliance with the Building Code of Australia (BCA);
- Issue compliance certificates specifying that conditions of consent have been satisfied or that work complies with the plan and specification, or nominating the classification of a building under the BCA;
- Issue complying development certificates, certifying that nominated development proposals comply with standards and criteria in Council’s Local Environmental Plans and Development Control Plans; and
- Act as a Principal Certifying Authority (PCA), responsible for, among other things, issuing occupation certificates specifying that buildings are safe to occupy.
- Carry out mandatory building inspections.