Austfield has in house capabilities of producing complete set of Civil and Structural design plans for construction. All in accordance with Building Code of Australia and relevant Australian Standards as well as Local councils Development Control Plans (DCPs) and other Environmental Planning instruments.
Austfield utilises AutoCAD to produce 2D Plans.
We can provide a complete suite of civil, structural & hydraulic design documentation for your projects needs such as:
- Structural Concrete Elements Design and Detailed Plans
- Structural Steel Elements Design and Detailed Plans
- Geometric Road Design Plans
- Rigid & Flexible Pavement Design Plans
- Stormwater Disposal Systems,
- Stormwater Management Plans,
- Sanitary Drainage and Water Supply Designs,
- Earthworks requirements including Retaining Wall Designs,
- Car-parking and Driveway Designs,
- Operational Works Documentation.
We use the latest CAD software’s to create clear, easy-to-interpret structural drawings, details and notes. Coordination between the design team is an important part of the CAD Drafting phase and is made easier through open communication and organized electronic drawings
We also use the latest state of arts design & analysis software’s to assist us in providing efficient buildable structures. Using these software packages affords us more time to think out your projects requirements and allows us to focus on the finer details that make our designs the best they can be for your project. These packages include the latest advanced finite element analysis & design software’s for concrete & steel structures. We achieve what many believe to be unachievable. Using this software we produce structures that are thinner which means more efficient use of materials which leads to savings for our clients. Less structure means less carbon footprint which benefits everybody.
Through our expertise we have assisted in architects, building designers and builders to achieve outstanding results.