Austfield is a design and construction practice, specialised in planning, design documentation and construction of residential projects.
Knowledge and experience combined in extracting and producing the most functional, fine and premium conclusion that suite our clients’ needs and expectations in terms of quality, budget and time.
With over 30 years of experience in building design & construction, we can provide our clients with all in house services that eliminate and reduce the communication channel to a unique and an ideal sole channel.
Our Design Services include:
- DA & CC documentation services.
- Council approvals & complying development.
- Passive solar + thermally efficient design.
- Full 3D home design service.
N.B.: We quote hourly rates and fixed fees.
Our design and documentation work is done using the latest state of Arts ‘Building Information Modelling’ (BIM). Software’s like ArchiCad, Chief Architect and Artlanties to produce high resolution 3D renderings, panoramas, virtual reality objects and animations. Austfield can share renderings and walk a client through the design to virtually see your project before you build it.
This model is not just a great way to see how your project will look in real life – it does so much more!
We use 3D computer modelling to:
- Facilitate the Concept Design process
- Clear presentation of our designs to our clients in full prospective
- Allow us & the client to quickly compare different designs ideas
- Refine, colours, materials & finishes selections to client requirement in 3D
- Prepare accurate & detailed and clear presentable documents to council for DA & CC applications
- Prepare accurate & detailed and clear presentable construction documents to builder for tendering and construction