Austfield has well experienced construction project managers whom can help you with the overall planning, coordination, and control of a project from beginning to completion.
For an agreed percentage, Austfield can act on the client behalf as a contract admintrator or Project Manager to to ensure that the project is delivered on time and all in accordance with the approved plans and building authorities’ requirement.
This service is aimed at meeting a client’s requirement in order to produce a functionally and financially viable project.
Part of this service Austfield can help with the following tasks
- Undertake buildability and document reviews.
- Manage the tendering stage in conjunction with the client.
- Interpret plans and estimate costs and quantities of materials needed.
- Plan construction methods and procedures.
- Coordinate the supply of labour and materials.
- Supervise construction sites and direct site managers and subcontractors to make sure standards of building performance, quality, cost schedules and safety are maintained.
- Study building contract documents and negotiate with building owners and subcontractors.
- Control preparation of cost estimates and the documentation for contract bids.
- Control payment to subcontractors by valuation of completed works.
- Make sure that building regulations, standards and by-laws are enforced in building operations.
- Consult with architects, engineers and other technical workers to make sure that design intentions are met.
- Manage rectification of defects and ensure that the Contractor complies during the Defect Liability Period.
- Inspect for final defect rectification.
- Obtain and assess the final claim; prepare and issue Final Certificates.
- Finalise construction files and maintain data in electronic systems.