Austfield experienced construction project managers can help you with the overall planning, coordination, and control of a project from beginning to completion.
Austfield’s project management service is aimed at helping our clients in producing viable project that are functionally and financially beneficial to them. We aim to achieve this by:
- Undertake buildability and project document reviews.
- Assess and advice on the suppliers tenders.
- Interpret plans and estimate costs and quantities of materials needed.
- Plan construction methods and procedures.
- Advice on the contracts to be issued to successful tenders.
- Supervise construction sites
- Manage process for defect rectification and closure.
- Assess contractor claims, warranties and certificates issued.
- Finalise construction files including final certificates and maintain data in electronic systems.